Hi Gang,

  Still at it. Had a 30 minute QSO using that R4C receiver PTO. Never
missed a beat, worked perfectly? The reason for the ? is because I didn't do
anything since my last attempt to get the durn thing stable.So far I have made
 the ground strap mod, and touched up all the ground solder joints, and
replaced  the 10 Mfd electrolytic cap under the chassis by the white/red wire
going to the  PTO.  Stay tuned, I will keep y'all posted.

                                                         Tom,  WD8JPP