All of my past experience has been with three-band (80, 40 and 20 meter)
transceivers so I know nothing of 10 meters. I am currently refurbishing Drake
B and C line equipment which have crystals for 28.5 MHz only. There are crystal
sockets to which the additional three 10 meter band crystals can be added.

My question is: Is it worth the cost to add three crystals to each set for
complete 10 meter coverage? I know the improving sunspot cycle may help, but is
there that much more activity on the missing segments?

73
Richard
kc9ub