Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:15:43 -0800
From: "Don Jones" <k...@comcast.net>
To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Subject: [Drakelist] C-line will not go into transceive mode...
        Strange

OK, I have something strange going on. The transceive vfo select on my T-4XC
will not switch to one vfo or the other. Running separate is fine. The spot
function works good too. The vfo lights on the R-4C and T-4XC switch on &
off following the vfo select switch position on the T-4XC.
A little history, yesterday evening the R-4C was not hearing anything but
the calibrator was loud and clear. So today I broke out the Deoxite and
cleaned the contacts of the TR relay inside the T-4XC - receive problem
solved.
I put the T-4XC back together and now I have this new issue with transceive
vfo select. I am hoping I did something stupid and easy to fix.
73, Don Jones  KO7i

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Message: 2