Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:21:01 -0800
From: "Kevin Nathan" <k...@comcast.net>
To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Subject: [Drakelist] Wanting to Buy

Hi All,

I went to a vintage radio even over the weekend and was able to sell some
heavy metal and come back with much lighter cash.  <GRIN>  Now, I would like
to find the noise blanker for my R4C.  Does anyone on the list have one and
what would you need for it?

Thanks much and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX