From: Kevin Elliott <kg...@yahoo.com>
To: drakelist <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Wed, Feb 2, 2011 6:48 pm
Subject: [Drakelist] Blue LED Bulbs for Drakes

First I want to say I am sorry if this upsets the person that is making and selling the blue LED bulbs on Ebay and other web sites.  I just can't afford to pay $30.00 plus shipping for 2 bulbs.   So I went looking for a different source and I found one that was much cheaper.  The company sells #47 Blue (or other color) LED bulbs. The best thing is the price... $1.58 each.  The worked perfect on the main dial but were not quite bright enough for the meters until I took the reflector off and scrubbed it white again.  Now for $3.18 I can but the blue bulbs in the TR-4 or even opt for red since I ordered some of them and they look very nice as well.

Here is the link http://www.centsibleamusements.com/pinball-led-44-47.aspx

Enjoy