Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear of your problem with the L-4PS burning. To answer your
question, I did the Heathkit Shop L-4PS upgrade to my L-4B just about a year
ago and I highly recommend it. It replaces all of the L-4PS components
except the transformer, breakers and the 50K 50W bleeder resistors. If you
want to see how it is done, check out this site:

http://www.churchfieldracing.com/K3HK4/L4B_PS4.html

Good luck on the upgrade.

73,

Tom, W1CC