Bill,
Welcome to the Drakelist!! Sounds like you have the Drake 4 Line fever, for sure. You will find a lot of knowledge both here and on the Yahoo list as well.

I have the dial plate you are looking for, but I have put out at least once a hope that someone would take this NOS one I have and start making replacements that we can buy!! If no response on that, give me an idea what it's worth (or an interesting trade) and I'll get it to you. I bought a box full of "spares" a while back just to help out when someone needs replacement parts. I would still rather have someone take on making them, and this "mint" one would be great as a pattern.
73,
Don, WB4HAK