Bill,
Your dial.  There was an article in QST about using a good one to copy the
print to a CD blank (like the ones on top of a CD stack).  I know the author
was not Garey Barrell, but he I think he may have had the original idea.

Caveats Garey?

Just and idea.  If you're like me sometimes it is the fun of getting there.

73,
Ron WD8SBB