By B-Line arrived today.  So far, I've fired up the R-4B and it sounds great.
Unfortunately, I didn't notice the "extra" knob in the pic when I bought this
thing - it appears the previous owner put in a pot and circuit to tap the 50 kc
IF for a panadaptor or somesuch.

Is there still "that guy" out there making repro B-Line front panels?  I'll
probably return this to stock as it's definitely worth restoring.

The T-4XB looks nice but I want to go through it more thoroughly before "smoke
testing" it.  I'm also going to need to replace all the cabinet screws - fairly
normal stuff.

Steve Wedge, W1ES/4

To be is to do - Socrates
To do is to be - Plato
Do be do be do. - Sinatra

All my computers have my signature with various pearls of wisdom appended
thereto.