From: gypsym...@aol.com
Sent: Nov 23, 2011 8:19 AM
To: w1es1...@earthlink.net, drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] I've got a job ahead of me.

Hello Steve,

 w1es1...@earthlink.net writes:
Does anyone have more information on which components are mounted on this board?
FWIW   modsDK   http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ArticleId=3237 has  three pieces of information on an SPR4  The owners manual which had a schematic and the service manual.   The latter is shades of a TR7 manual ( I am told) in that you had parts lists and numbers, portional schematics, and pictures with parts labeled. Along with full schematic.

There was also a separate schematic which might not be a bad idea in that you could take it and digitally have it blown up and printed at your local Kinko or print shop.
Problem on modsdk if you haven't used them is that you can only pull a free item every three days.

They also showed two modifications its a separate list.
73 and have fun,  Carl wd8nhk