From: K9sqg
Sent: Nov 23, 2011 10:04 AM
To: gypsym...@aol.com, w1es1...@earthlink.net, drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] I've got a job ahead of me.

Please be aware that all the mods at that website are not necessarily advisable, because of damage to the equipment, compromised safety, or ineffective results.  I've gave up on that website when I saw things like "remove the heat from the L4B power supply by taking the 50K 50 wt resistors out of the circuit".  Well, yes, it does reduce heat, but it also removes part of the bleeder resistor network and it also disables the ALC function.  Thanks, but no thanks.

On a more positive note...Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!