From: "Ernie Howard" <w8eh.er...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 2:49 PM
To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] I've got a job ahead of me.

I'll second this statement about lead dress. I worked on a few of these back in the late '70s and remember problems with harness wiring being disturbed and causing goofiness. So if you get it together and working but things act funny, gently move wires associated with the circuit until it works right.....

Ernie
W8EH