I used to use the non-inductive resistive T pads between the T4 and amp (a tetrode amp--low drive). Also used that for a little QRP. But recently have been really loving the Anaren monolithic 50 ohm attenuators. They can be had in many ratings and values. I use 10dB 100W. Mounted on a heat sink, small fan if you really want to, and they are magic. Super small also. 1/2" x 3/4 by about 3/16 thick. You can often find them on the e&*y for cheap.

Light bulbs are usable but they change value as they light up. 50 ohm dummy loads work too but if you connect an antenna to it with a T, the impedance that the Tx sees is now only 25ohms.

I used the Anaren unit to get the TR7 down into the 50mW range last year for the SKCC QRP challenge--lowest cumulative power used to work all districts with bonus for HI and AK. My cum was way less than 5W and I managed AK with 75mW. And all the 10 continentals were non-scheduled.

Measurement becomes a bit of an issue below a few watts.

Have fun!  Happy Holidays!

FWIW

Curt
KU8L.