To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:53 AM
Subject: [Drakelist] R4C PTO Brass Gears replacement

Ive had my R4C PTO rebuilt about 8 months ago and the PTO tuning felt
great.  Before the rebuild it would stick and  would have different
tightness as I tuned.

I hadn't used the rig for a few months and turned it on last night and I
have the same issue again.  Wanted to know if anyone changed out the
nylon gears for the brass set?  I think the nylon gears keep swelling on
me.  And yes, the oil was removed during the first rebuild.

Also...does anyone have a set of brass gears or an old broke PTO with a
set of brass gears on it that they would like to sell.

Thanks...
Rich

Rich N7TR
ex KI3V, N3AMK, WB3JOV