Yes, there is a T-R switch in her setup.

The transmitter is a Globe Chief 90 with keying modifications, driving an 813
GG amp.

There are changes made by Drake in 2-B s/n's 2000 - 6290 that are referred to
in the ad.

Join us at DrakeRadio Group on Yahoo!

<drakeradio-subscr...@yahoogroups.com>

Drake 2-B, 2-C/2-NT, 4-A, 4-B, C-Line
and TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Roger VE7LB wrote:

Hi All,

I looked at an enlarged version of the Ad below. Both of the boxes, located on either side of the 2B, look similar to (but not exactly like) my B&K 381 Electronic T-R switch. A B&W T-R switch could easily do 60 WPM as there is no relay to slow it down. The one on the left appears to have an angle coax connecor on the edge of it's right front panel.

73

Roger VE7LB