Hi-

As requested in your blog post, I tested PSR.  I see something like
2.69W with PSR off and 2.17W with PSR on.  Screen blanking,
suspend/resume, and the contents of the screen all seem okay.  This is
a Dell XPS 13 9350, i.e.:

System Information
        Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
        Product Name: XPS 13 9350

EDID is attached.

*However*, I do see one unfortunate side effect of turning on PSR.  It
seems that, when I move my cursor a little bit after a few seconds of
doing nothing, there seems to be a little bit of lag, as if either a
few frames are dropped at the beginning of the motion or maybe the
entire motion is delayed a bit.  I don't notice a similar delay when
typing, so I'm wondering if maybe there's a minor driver bug in which
the driver doesn't kick the panel out of PSR quite as quickly when the
cursor is updated as it does when the framebuffer is updated.

(A couple of lists are cc'd

BTW, switching PSR on and off using
/sys/module/i915/parameters/enable_psr seems to work fine, although it
seems like I may need to suspend/resume to get it to kick in.  But, if
there's really going to be a blacklist or whitelist of panels in
userspace, shouldn't there be an option in sysfs in
/sys/class/drm/card0-eDP-1/ or similar?

--Andy