On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 11:36:23PM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> If I had to guess, ACPI.  Turn it off.  Since you have had luck with the
> Radeon, which motherboard are you using?
        o VIA VT82C686b & VT8363/VT8365  ...

        Even if I turned off acpi I still got random lock ups. :(
        Until I did reset BIOS (actually just cleared cmos ....
        but it also did something additionally ..)

        I think win 98 with VIA drivers did something reprogrammed
        The question is just what : AGP ? Host bridge ? I don't know ...

        Now it's stable again as it used to be ... :)

--
Zilvinas Valinskas