On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 05:10:56PM -0400, Trond Eivind Glomsrød wrote:
> > They extend beyond that.  VIA KT133A-based Abit KT7A (friend has KT7-RAID
> > which is KT133 based and has the same problem..)  30 seconds or so after
> > we start any serious 3D app, down goes the entire box.
>
> FTR, I've not had this problem on an Asus A7V133 or MSI K7V Turbo,
> both having the KT133A chipset.

*nod*  We think it's probably some specific thing about the 64 or the 64
with the Abit boards.  There's a chance we may at some point find a BIOS
update magically fixes everything, it just hasn't happened yet.

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                   Free software developer

Microsoft DNS service terminates abnormally when it recieves a response
to a DNS query that was never made.  Fix Information: Run your DNS
service on a different platform.
        -- BugTraq

PGP signature