On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 02:08:29PM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 04:30:05PM -0400, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
> > > No I will next time.  I'm also using a Radeon 64DDR on a TBird 900 (VIA
> > > KT-133) if that makes any difference.
> >
> > Hm. I and a few others have been having problems with the 64DDR,
> > although much more extreme than yours.  It seems that the problems are
> > AMD Irongate-only, but they maybe extend beyond that?
>
> They extend beyond that.  VIA KT133A-based Abit KT7A (friend has KT7-RAID
> which is KT133 based and has the same problem..)  30 seconds or so after
> we start any serious 3D app, down goes the entire box.

ATI Radeon 64DDR, MB : ABit KT7A-RAID ...
works like charm. I had problems that gone after I've got greatest and latest
bios (version YH : http://www.viahardware.com/ ) btw, I went further -
Athlon Thunderbird 850MHz is overclocked up to 1GHz .... still works.

I have problems starting when I boot to win9x (which are gone now ...).
The problems gone too with ... :)

--
Zilvinas Valinskas