Hello!

* Leif Delgass ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Speaking of old hardware, in addition to my RagePRO, I also have a PCI s3
> virge, which I think has a Utah driver that's yet to be ported to dri.
> Anybody have docs on that one? ;)

  Yes, I've S3 ViRGE databook. And maybe a still working card ;)
  Two years later I do some work on KGIcon drivers (for GGI project). 2D accel
stuff like lines, etc. And try to do some basic 3D too. Nothing special, only
lines and triangles were working. The driver used IOCTLs instead of DMA
transfers.

  Probably, I'll will try to do some work on it in my spare time.
However, first of all I'd like to ask:

    1) Are there any people who will be using this driver?
    2) Are there any people who want to work on it too? My experience in
this area is minimal, so someone more experienced should be helpfull.
    3) Are there any template files which I could use? Maybe Mach64 ones?

> --
> Leif Delgass

Thanks,
Martin