Hi all,

I've got a Matrox G200 with 8MB RAM that I'm having some trouble with.
OpenGL programs that don't use textures (as far as I can tell) work
fine; Xscreensaver's bubble3d and sierpinksi3d, for example, work
correctly.  But other OpenGL programs, like atlantis and Quake II,
display with wrong (purple garbage) textures and cause the console to
spew out "Failed to upload texture" messages.

I went through the user guide at
http://dri.sourceforge.net/doc/DRIuserguide.html, but it doesn't seem to
cover this issue.  Are there any other things I could try?  Any more
appropriate forums I could post to?

Further hardware & software specs, if it matters:

AMD K6-2 450MHz, 128 MB RAM, AGP enabled; using kernel 2.4.7, XF86 4.1.0
(the stock Red Hat 7.2 stuff)

Also, textures worked correctly under XF86 3.something using Utah-GLX.
So it's probably not the hardware. :-)

Thanks,

Nathan