On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 01:10:32PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> Davor, does this patch fix the crashes? Peter, does the change in
> r128_dri.c really fix the corruption (you said 'mostly' in a post)?
Yes. Corruption is fixed, but I am experiencing hangups now. As I changed some
hardware and also the kernel since the machine was "rock stable", this isn't
necessarily related. It crashes e.g. when I wanna play quake, right after the
level loads, but before I enter the arena. I'll try your patch sometime.

Bye,

Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, ICQ 10236103, +436505122023