On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Keith Whitwell wrote:

> I've committed a kludge that stops the 7500 from locking up in q3 demo001 and
> geartrain on my box.  It's pretty ugly so I'm continuing to look at the
> problem (basically I emit some state between every primitive whether it's
> needed or not).
>
> In the meantime can I get some feedback as to whether this fixes the problems
> people have been seeing on their machines?

No luck with Q3 here.

On the other hand, gltron works great :-)  All the xscreensaver GL apps
(except for pipes) work great (pipes "flashes" part of the pipes at me).
Basically, all the rendering errors I previously reported seem to be gone.
Rune, UT, heretic2 all work great as well.

Q3A and tuxracer both lockup on me still.

Adam