On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 04:10:14AM +0100, Michael wrote:
> Now X c r a w l s at this point, but switching back to q3 you can play
> quake, frame rates seem fine, with just the chattering of continual
> *Error* out of fifo messages being written until you quit the game.

One other thing that's probably worthy of note, changing to
DRM_ERROR("failed %d\n", current->pid) it's X generating the errors not
the 3d app...(in fact looking at both 3d/2d if it actually did fail for
the whole cycle, the 3d app should exit, and the 2d should write to
/var/log/XFree.0.log and I've seen neither.

--
Michael.