Thanks for the snapshots Leif. For what you've shown me it seems that
the problem lives in TAG(interp) of mach64_native_vbtmp.h.

Unfortunetaly I haven't been able to do much testing yet, because after
updating my local CVS tree with the recent changes I was forced to recompile
the whole tree again.

I'll get back again as soon as I have further clue.

José Fonseca