On Monday 07 October 2002 03:31 pm, you wrote:

> For the 6326 I have datasheets (publically posted back when sis did
> that), for the later stuff I fear the old code is the documentation

I'll confirm that this is the case.  I'm still trying to politely pry info
out of them through official channels- but don't hold your breath.  The
contacts I have at the lower levels of SiS insist that they do not give out
technical information for the 3D programming of their chips and I've yet to
be put in touch with anyone overseas through the higher up contacts that I
have.  The stuff I do have is under NDA and useless at the same time (2D and
MPEG decode programming)- and it was like pulling teeth to get that much out
of them for the 310/630.

--
Frank Earl