Title: RE: [Dri-devel] New ATI FireGL drivers announced

> Hi
>
> Does this driver works with Powered By Ati cards??
> The previus driver didnt work giving the error that is not a
> Build By Ati card.

Just to get rid of any such querys now...

The state is unchanged:

  ATI Boards (PCB and all from ATI) => "Built by ATI"
  => use FireGL or DRI drivers.

  Third party boards only with ATI chips => "Powered by ATI"
  => not supported by FireGL drivers, use DRI.

> Here in my City is impossible to find a BBA ATI,
> so i had to buy a Powercolor (powered by) ATI 8500.

Oh! I think any major distributor can deliver any Vendor and variant.
That will just urge your local dealer to put a mail or fax order.

-Alex.