oliver wrote:
Hi,

I just found a link to leocad and figured it be fun to play around with. Leocad uses DRI to do it's thing so i figured it be a nice test.

I'm currently using yesterday's X cvs (4.2.99.2) yesterday's DRI bleeding egde for the r200 and today's CVS of leocad. I got a connect3d Radeon 9000 128mb
I don't know how old the XFree86 r200 code is compared to what's in the DRI
tree.  I suggest trying the DRI trunk or mesa-41 branch.

linux totally fully and completly locks when selecting transparant blocks.

The meaning of this post, just a simple bug report.
Sure it could be a leocad bug, but since the r200 drivers are highly in development i figured this is the place that's mostly interested.
The r200 driver is basically done; it's not "highly in development".

-Brian