Roman Stepanov wrote:
On  24 Nov 2002 18:19, you wrote:

The meaning of this post, just a simple bug report.
Sure it could be a leocad bug, but since the r200 drivers are highly in
development i figured this is the place that's mostly interested.
The r200 driver is basically done; it's not "highly in development".

-Brian

I suggest using Loki's Rune demo for testing r200 driver. I have serious perfomance problems with Rune demo while playing Quake 3 is very smooth. My system is Athlon XP 1800+, 256 Mb RAM, XFree 4.2 + r200-20021117 driver, SuSE kernel 2.4.19-4G, glxgears shows about 2000 fps.
A link, please?

Keith