Michel Dänzer wrote:
On Don, 2002-11-28 at 16:51, Brian Paul wrote:

Michel Dänzer wrote:

On Mit, 2002-11-27 at 08:32, Dieter Nützel wrote:

TaskParallelismWithPorts
The colors of the polyhedron in the middle are missing.
With LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT or R200_NO_TCL they are fine.
Some small screenshots could be find in the archive.

Sounds like a problem I'm seeing with the amoeba demo, some faces of a
spinning cube (with the observer inside) are missing.
RADEON_TCL_FORCE_DISABLE=1 fixes it, which wasn't necessary before the
Mesa 5.0 merge. Also, it hangs near the end with HW TCL, but this was
already the case before the merge.
Perhaps you can look at the diffs from before and after the merge
to find the problem.  Using the "Browse CVS" option on the website,
this is pretty easy.

I think cvs diff is easier. :)

I did a spot check of some of the radeon sources but didn't find
anything wrong.

Me neither, unsurprisingly. Could it be caused by a Mesa change? I'm
even more lost there...
But if it works correctly with RADEON_TCL_FORCE_DISABLE that indicates
that the Mesa code is correct.

-Brian