On Sun, 1 Dec 2002 17:01:44 +0100
Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]
> I couldn't run a complete glean test. It failed with "Error: Could not
> get dma buffer... exiting". The strange thing is, this only happened if
> the glean standard output went to an rxvt in the background. When I
> redirected the output (stdout and stderr) to a file it stopped at the
> same point with the same exit code 255 but without the error message. I

I just saw, there is the same error message, but it ended up somewhere
in the middle of the log file. Must be because output to a file is
buffered differently than output to a terminal.

Felix

__Tschüß_______\_6 6_/___/__ \___/__ \___/___\___You can do anything,___
_____Felix_______\Ä/\ \_____\ \_____\ \______U___just not everything____
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    >o<__/   \___/   \___/        at the same time!