On Sun, 2002-12-01 at 15:55, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Fre, 2002-11-29 at 18:37, Bret Towe wrote:
> > last night i installed glaxium (0.5) for the first time
> > and was playing it runs great
> > however when i move the window it freezes x within a minute
> > sometimes even less
> > but as long as i dont move the window it plays fine
>
> Do you keep moving the window until it locks up, or do you move the
> window and then let it be, and it will lock up after a while?

i move it once to the location that i wanted it then start to play
(wait 3-15s) then freeze

> Also, can you log in remotely and see if killing glaxium restores normal
> operation?
tried that looked like it had already died

> > this is a radeon 7500 (built by ati card)
> > pageflipping is enabled
>
> I don't expect this to make a difference, but can you still try without?
will do will let know soon

btw i had it once freeze without even moving the window
(this might be due to the fact i was try to show my brother what a neat
game it was...)