Charl P. Botha wrote:
Dear list,

In spite of some issues with binary snapshots, the DRI resume patches
seem to work well.  They have been available and in use on several
different kinds of laptops for a few months now.

What are the chances of this patch being accepted into the DRI CVS
repository?  How should I go about getting these small changes off my
hands and eventually into XFree86?
As I recall the X people on this list had some specific issues with the patches (David? Alan?)

Resolving these would be the first step. Or am I lagging behind actual events?

Keith