On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, D. Hageman wrote:

>In all honesty ... I haven't run to any issues with the Mesa 5.x based
>stuff.  Remember - I also take the time to merge the current DRI code back
>into the the XFree86 CVS repository before I build a release.  I picked up
>a copy of Wolfenstein a week or so back just so I could stress test things
>and so far I have had no issues with it.  It works great!
>
>As a side note ... the code that I compile is bundled into RPMS based off
>of Mike Harris' devel XFree86 RPMS.  I am willing to allow other people to
>use them to test code, but .... they need to realize that they shouldn't
>bug RedHat or Mike Harris about issues they find in them!  Since I am the
>only one using them, I usually don't change the name of the packager or
>distributer ... I guess if anyone is really interested in these RPMS I
>could go back and do that.

building, and default to nothing.  If you query your rpm packages
that you've built, they should show nothing for those 2 fields
unless you've customized the rpm configuration to specify
something in those fields.  Just thought I'd mention that.

My CVS XFree86 RPMs are also always avail at the URL in my sig
for updating from, or for those who want to use them.

HTH