On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 07:02:50PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
>On Sam, 2002-12-14 at 18:42, Michel Daenzer wrote:
>> CVSROOT:     /cvsroot/dri
>> Module name: xc
>> Repository:  xc/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-support/shared/drm/kernel/
>> Changes by:  mdaenzer@sc8-pr-cvs1.   02/12/14 09:42:48
>>
>> Log message:
>>   merge changes from trunk since Mesa 5.0 merge
>
>Okay, I think that should fix the most pressing issues people think were
>fixed by the Mesa 5.0 merge.

Thanks for doing that!

I've taken that and merged it into the XFree86 trunk. I've also merged
the XFree86 trunk back into mesa-4-0-4-branch, but I'm not having much
success in committing it.  My first commit attempt aborted, then I
couldn't connect to the CVS repository for a while, then trying again
just now it's failing because there are various locks in the repository
from the first aborted attempt.

Anyway, the pre-merge tag is "mesa-4-0-4-20021214" and when I can finally
finish committing the merge, the post-merge tag will be
"mesa-4-0-4-20021215".

David
--
David Dawes
Release Engineer/Architect                      The XFree86 Project