Am Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2003 16:09 schrieb Michel Dänzer:
> [ Why don't you CC: dri-devel? ]

Because of the included image.
Sorry for the double post, forgotten dri-devel in the first one, again.

> On Mit, 2003-01-08 at 02:40, Dieter Nützel wrote:

> [...]
>
> > Now I get a little texture corruption in the Q3A menue (see screen shot).
>
> That doesn't happen if you revert this change?

Ugh, after switching the machine on today it is _gone_.

Additional CON:

The mouse _works_ again in Q3A!
Found that yesterday too but have forgotten to mention.

> > The intro and cinematic stuttering and then end (intro) and stop
> > (cinematic). I have to press the ESC key to stop/reset the cinematic.
>
> I don't follow here, sorry.

OK.

After the stuttering in Q3A I got the below in the log file:

Q3A 1.32:
Sys_QueEvent: overflow

And here comes the UT output:

UT 436: