On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 10:16:30PM -0800, magenta wrote:

| Should it even be possible for one process to swap out other processes'
| context data?

In the same way that one process can cause the ordinary memory pages of
another process to be swapped out, I'd say "yes."

As the old saying goes, "Virtual memory is a technique that makes a lot
of memory look like a lot of memory." :-)  The same holds true for
OpenGL context data (especially textures).

Allen