Arkadi Shishlov wrote:
Current mga driver, both from mesa and trunk branches, has a problem
which 4.2.1 driver doesn't have. Look at this screenshots (QuakeForge):

http://idea.hosting.lv/a/tmp/mga-shots/1.jpg
http://idea.hosting.lv/a/tmp/mga-shots/2.jpg
http://idea.hosting.lv/a/tmp/mga-shots/3.jpg

This visual artifact seem to appear when Quake dynamic lighting hit the
scene. Basically, the more you shoot, the more rainbows are on the screen.
Lightmaps itself doesn't work either. Distribution of colored vertices is
stable while there is no shooting.
That's very odd. I don't much, if anything, has changed in the texture management code in the trunk for that driver in quite some time. Do the rainbows persist or do they disappear after the dynamic lighting is gone? I might be able to look at this a bit on Monday, but I can't make any promises.

Is there any chance you could try it out the texmem-0-0-1 branch? I'd be curious to see if the bug is exhibited there as well.