On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 02:45:20PM -0800, Ian Romanick wrote:
> That's very odd.  I don't much, if anything, has changed in the texture
> management code in the trunk for that driver in quite some time.  Do the
> rainbows persist or do they disappear after the dynamic lighting is
> gone?  I might be able to look at this a bit on Monday, but I can't make
> any promises.

They persist. Shoot a little - 2-3 surfaces will be colored. Kill all
monsters and our are in rainbow room.

> Is there any chance you could try it out the texmem-0-0-1 branch?  I'd
> be curious to see if the bug is exhibited there as well.

No rainbows, but different problem:

http://idea.hosting.lv/a/tmp/mga-shots/4.jpg
http://idea.hosting.lv/a/tmp/mga-shots/5.jpg

It tries to draw a smoke cloud particle effect. Internally it use 64x64
GL_LUMINANCE_ALPHA texture in GL_LINEAR mode, blend func - src_alpha,
one_minus_src_alpha, texture is constructed from GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE array.

The system is Debian unstable, gcc 3.2.2.

The card is G200 8MB AGP.
BTW, the card is AGP 1.0, but the driver allow me to set AgpMode to 2 which
results in X server and card lockup at first OpenGL application.

arkadi.