> How can get a new module? Do I have to build XF86 from source

No, you don't have to rebuild the whole XFree86. I usually take the Sources
from:

xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-support/linux/drm/kernel/
xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-support/shared/drm/kernel/

.... and adjust the Makefile in my kernel tree accordingly. So I just have
to 'make modules' in the kernel tree to get updated DRI modules,

Martin.