Charl P. Botha wrote:
On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 11:41:01AM -0700, Keith Whitwell wrote:

Charl P. Botha wrote:

Keith, is this related to the problems I reported a day or two back with
my/your modified glthreads.c example?  I.e., will it also fix the crashes
when deleting a single glxcontext in a multi-threaded application, i.e. not
only at application exit?

It may do -- I didn't see problems like you describe -- my fixed version of glthreads let me close individual windows without any hiccups at all.

The drmCmdBuffer: -22 is indeed gone.  Do you still see the "glthreads:
radeon_vtxfmt.c:1057: radeonVtxfmtUnbindContext: Assertion vb.context ==
ctx' failed." at startup however?

I haven't reproduced this. Do you see it on UP boxes, or just SMP? glthreads.c seems to work perfectly for me here...

Has anyone reproduced the server-recycle hang I reported earlier? I've changed test machines & don't see it any more...

Keith