> Correct.
>
> The patch looks good.
>
> Do you actually get a speedup from page flipping on the i810?  Are there ever
> any visual corruptions that you would attribute to the hardware?

I havent got the numbers on my home machine, but I got a definite speedup
on an 800x600 glxgears, and an internal application, I'm going  to get
further numbers when our internal app stabilises a bit more ..

The hardware seems to be solid except for the ASYNC flipping which has an
errata and which I don't enable for that reason..

I'll apply the DRM patch tomorrow at work and start cutting up the rest of
it...

Dave.

> Keith

David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person