> > Do you actually get a speedup from page flipping on the i810?  Are there ever
> > any visual corruptions that you would attribute to the hardware?
>
> I havent got the numbers on my home machine, but I got a definite speedup
> on an 800x600 glxgears, and an internal application, I'm going  to get
> further numbers when our internal app stabilises a bit more ..

of course the main issue with FPS type mesaurements is that I have to use
a SYNC'ed flip which means I get refresh rates, so glxgears is not useful
(I did run it without sync and it did go faster if not a while lot
uglier)_ my internal app is much more processor intensive so I'll try and
convince it it wants to work (it has a lot of other issues :-)

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / [EMAIL PROTECTED]