Hi,

I'm really interested but my knowledge about coding a driver is too limited, i would need some help first before doing any conding.

bye.
Max.

At 12:54 PM 13/6/2003, Andreas Karrenbauer wrote:
José Fonseca wrote:

The second one is if there is anyone working on savage4 drivers,
The Savage driver was started by me but I've haven't worked on it for a
long time. Andreas Karrenbauer has step in and made alot of work on the
DDX and bootstraped the DRM but there hasn't been any changes lately.
Many other people showed interested.
Hi there,

I'm very busy during the summer term. Unfortunately, I underestimated the effort when I chose the lectures ;-(
I'm going to continue with development at the end of july/ beginning of august after the exams.
The main task now is to write a simple test program that calls the dispatch-vertex-ioctl and check wether it works ( most likely that it doesn't ) and debug/extend it.
Jose pointed me to a test program in the embedded mesa branch, IIRC. I adjusted it that it compiles for savage but haven't made any progres wrt dispatching a vertex buffer.

However, I'm listening to the list and try to help if someone is really interested in savage development.

Regards,
Andreas Karrenbauer