once the agpgart stuff is in place I don't imagine it'll be that hard
to add DRI support to the radeon/r200 driver.  I think the IGP chips
are pretty similar to their counterparts with dedicated memory.  if the
9100IGP is anything like a 9200 it should work with the r200 driver
with a little work once agpgart is in place.

Alex