On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 17:13:15 +0200
Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just uploaded a first version of a graphical configuration tool to my
> home page.
>
>    http://fxk.de.vu/projects_cur_en.html
>
> There probably still a lot of work to do and probably many bugs to fix.

Yup. Already fixed the first serious one and now the install script
actually works. ;-) Sorry for that.

> But I want to make it available as soon as possible in order to get more
> feedback on the config-0-0-1-branch.
>
> Best regards,
>   Felix

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.