From: Build Manager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Qube-announce]  Q for Linux 1.1 alpha released and LEGO Digital Designer
shipped
Date: 25 Jul 2003 13:49:03 +0100

Q for Linux, version 1.1 alpha has been released.
http://qdn.qubesoft.com/public/downloads.html

This includes everything that's in the Windows release (except media exporters), such
as:
  +) QEngine, the runtime component,
  +) QSDK, the development component,
  +) QStudio, our integrated game design, edit and build tool.
  +) QDemo1, our simple game demo with full source code and media.
  +) QDemo2, our fully interactive game demo with full source code, media and
production guide.
  +) Extensive samples with full source code.

Q for Linux is _free_ to build and ship software, subject to our licensing conditions
which are detailed here at
http://qdn.qubesoft.com/public/licensing.html.

Customers wanting commercial level support for this platform should contact us at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This supplements our platform support of Windows and Xbox, with PS2 support expected
Q3 of 2003.

Another product powered by Q has been shipped, LEGO Digital Designer.
http://www.qubesoft.com/q/appspowered.php

------
Rickey Costas

Build Manager