Am 2003.07.25 18:44:20 +0200 schrieb(en) Doug Rabson:
> Oh, I meant to say also that if anyone is interested in tracking down
> and fixing the r200 rendering problems, I can supply full buildable
> source code to the low-level OpenGL parts of the engine.

nice, Im wondering nobody replied.

maybe your website needs aehmm.. an update

Or is it "a feature" that nobody sees any screenshots
before downloading some Megabytes?

(1st you have to find this page: http://qdn.qubesoft.com/qdninfo/index.html
and then you have to click on engine or tools...)

strange page.

greetings,
Andreas