On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 19:33, Andreas Stenglein wrote:
> Am 2003.07.25 18:44:20 +0200 schrieb(en) Doug Rabson:
> > Oh, I meant to say also that if anyone is interested in tracking down
> > and fixing the r200 rendering problems, I can supply full buildable
> > source code to the low-level OpenGL parts of the engine.
> >
> nice, Im wondering nobody replied.

Actually, I think Keith may have fixed the rendering problems in his
recent changes to the driver. I haven't had a chance to update and
check.

> maybe your website needs aehmm.. an update
>
> Or is it "a feature" that nobody sees any screenshots
> before downloading some Megabytes?
>
> (1st you have to find this page: http://qdn.qubesoft.com/qdninfo/index.html
> and then you have to click on engine or tools...)
>
> strange page.

Yeah, sorry about that. Thats what you get when you let a bunch of
programmers write websites, I guess. You can get plenty of screenshots
etc. from the main company website at
http://www.qubesoft.com/q/appspowered.php