On Maw, 2003-09-02 at 19:42, Jon Smirl wrote:
> There are 31 people with write access to dri.sf.net. The simplest solution
> would be for those 31 to switch to BitKeeper.

Providing they don't have an employer or themselves work on anything
which forbids them using it (eg a version control system). I understand
why Larry says that but it is a problem.

There are several other competent sourceforgealikes (savannah and
berlios are two obvious ones). Savannah has a "nongnu" server as well as
a strict gnu.* server.

Or how about shifting it to freedesktop.org which seems to slowly be
accumulating interesting X related projects.